Monday, May 11, 2009

big school vs. little school

there are many differences between the elementary and the high school. like for instance in the elementary there is recess, easier work, meaner teachers, have to color in the lines, old omputers, too many rules, not allowed to walk aroud town. Im very very very very very very very very very very very very happy that im away from mrs cook. I think she hated me. She got me in trouble one too many times. Im alos really happy cuz you don’t have school dances where no one dances. That really makes me mad. Mr gillingham also got on my nerves cuz he sent carisa and me to the hallway for laughing and then to his principal office. He snapped on us. Hes like you cant laugh and I wanted to say well MEH! Im so glad that im out of that prison. They say o we love to teach…..but they are sometimes mean! O well im never go bak there again. And when you are done eating you have to wait until mostly everyone else is done eating. Its really gay. And in grade 6 u have to go around the “lunchroom” and do recycling. Its stupid cuz you have to take anything that’s recyclable and wash them out….BORING!!!! and they also have to make freakin hot dogs. Seriously I don’t even like hotdogs. There disguisting. There made of cow horse and who knows what else. You also mite have to go to speech with mrs cook. I had to for 2-3 years I forget. One time in grade 1 we were going to watch a movie that I really wanted to watch but no I never got to watch it cuz I had to go to speech and then we played a freakin board about talking properly. I was so mad I wanted to hurt someone and when I got back apparently they got some candy. I was peed off. And now im going to talk about the reston colligate institute. It is way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way better than the reston elementary school. Because one you have more freedom and its way better. There are funnier and nicer teachers. They are way wayway way way way way better than the elementary teachers. I definetly like the rci better than the res. It is so better by a mile. And in computer class you get to use awesome laptops. But I hate how you have to use a combination lock for your locker sometimes I get messed up and it takes at least a million times before I get it. Other wise I like it. Its weird but in gym id rather do 4 laps the track than 6minutes of running in the gym. And its better cuz in this school they actually teach you the right rules for sports and they take it seriously. Sorry this write up is kinda messed but o well I guess. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment